TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rates are in US dollars, per person, based on the type of occupancy you have selected. They include government taxes & fees. The offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. Space is capacity controlled. This offer is not combinable with any other discount or promotion, valid for new bookings only.
YOUR RATE INCLUDES:
- 3 Days & 2 Nights Stay
- Check-In: From 3:00 pm / Check-Out: 12:00 pm
- Day 1 (Check-In Day): Dinner with soda and dessert per guest.
- Day 2: American breakfast (full breakfast) with coffee or chocolate and juice per guest, lunch with soda per guest, dinner with soda, and dessert per guest.
- Day 3 (Check-Out Day): American breakfast (full breakfast) with coffee or chocolate and juice per guest.
- Waiter tips and room taxes.
- The Restaurant and Bar are open to the public seven (7) days a week, 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
Children 10 years old and older will be included as an additional person in the All-Inclusive Family Offer rate. Free stays for children 9 years and younger, meals not included. Weekends require a two-night minimum stay. Long holiday weekends require a three-night minimum stay. Some restrictions apply. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. 7% IVU for meals not included. Alcoholic beverages are not included. For reservations: Payment in full is required, no refunds. Read their Cancellation Policy below. We are not responsible for weather or sea conditions. Admission rights reserved. Updated rates for Hotel / Parador stays from January 2022.
TROPICAL INNS PUERTO RICO INFORMS TO ALL GUESTS ABOUT THEIR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Why a cancellation policy? Because we like to inform our guests of the conditions under which our Paradores Tropical Inns return (or doesn’t return) money to a guest upon the guest canceling the reservation. Cancellation policies protect our Paradores Tropical Inns in the event of unexpected guest cancellations. We strongly recommend reviewing all cancellation policies before making reservations. You must agree to the policy when submitting a reservation request by system or by phone. If you have an accepted reservation, the cancellation policy will apply. If you need to cancel your reservation as a guest, you are refunded according to the cancellation policy. If our Paradores Tropical Inns needs to cancel your reservation, you can choose to rebook or to be fully refunded.
- Every reservation is a FINAL SALE. No refunds under any circumstances.
- Full payment is required when a reservation is made.
- CANCELLATIONS- If you cancel your reservation at least fourteen (14) days prior to the check-in date, you will be granted a Credit Certificate for the total amount paid to be used during one (1) year from the cancellation date.
- DATE CHANGES- the date change will be made without penalty or additional cost if you change the date of your stay fourteen (14) days prior to the check-in date.
- NO SHOW OR EARLY CHECK OUT- full payment of the stay is withheld, without the right of refund or credit.
- For group and event reservations, the Cancellation Policy is established in the quote.
- All guests are responsible for having knowledge of the Cancellation Policy.
- We are not responsible for weather or sea conditions.
PARADORES TROPICAL INNS ARE SMOKE-FREE RESORTS:
Smoke is not allowed in rooms, recreational areas, and restaurants. Law No. 40- August 3, 1993, Law No. 66- March 2, 2007. No pets are allowed in our resorts, except in Parador MaunaCaribe- please read the Pet-Friendly Policy located at Discover Tropical Inns Session. Violations to Non-Smoking Laws and pets in rooms, a charge of $250.00 will be added to the guest account for cleaning purposes. No portable coolers of any kind, visitors to guests in rooms are allowed. Rights reserved.